1. User Suitability
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- (B) you are not a minor and you have reached the age of consent which is 18 years and/or above;
- (C) you shall not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- (E) you shall not provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to ignore, suspend or terminate your subscription and/or restrict any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
2. Prohibition of Illegal and/or Unlawful Use
All material on the Sites, including data, information, software, images, icons, graphics, graphs, videos, text, music, sounds, documents, and any other content collectively referred to as “Content“ is the property of CAS-BIZ Technology and/or our third party affiliate or content suppliers and is protected by local and international copyright laws. You shall use the Content solely for the uses specifically authorized on the Sites and you will make no other use of it without CAS-BIZ Technology’s express written consent. Except as specifically authorized, you shall not duplicate, replicate, reproduce, republish, modify, re-represent or participate in similar illegal use in way of exploiting the Content. As a customer or end-user of the content, you shall not copy, screenshot or extract content. You shall not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in the Content. CAS-BIZ Technology does not claim copyright for information provided by governmental agencies, but we reserve rights only to the extent a compilation of that information was created by us.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Sites through hacking, password mining, or any other illegal means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites. You shall not use the Sites or its brand to, nor permit any third party to:
- (a) promote a product, service or message;
- (b) impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity.
- (c) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or publish, post, upload, or distrib ute any information that would constitute the same;
- (d) download, upload, link or otherwise make available materials, software, or any information without the permission and exclusively written consent of CAS-BIZ Technology
- (e) transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
3. Third Party Information
3.1 Any information on other software, particularly Intuit QuickBooks, found on these Sites, is from our partner’s source, the primary provider of QuickBooks. CAS-BIZ Technology does not control the timeliness of release of latest information on third party product and we do not guarantee the completeness, correctness, recentness and/or veracity of this information. By consuming the information on our Sites, you acknowledge that it is subject to change by a third party without prior notification to us or to you. We shall neither be held responsible nor liable for wrong, misleading or incorrect information which we have simply sourced, recompiled, interpreted and/or presented on our Sites.
3.2 Any tax advice found on this website shall only be regarded as a reference to more adequate/accurate information provided by government sources - GDT (“General Department of Tax”) or “Government Department”. CAS-BIZ Technology is not a fiduciary of this information and accepts no responsibility for its adequacy or accuracy. The professional tax opinions or tax management advice on this Site are for the sole purpose of explaining how the CAS Suite works. We strive to ensure that data and information reliant on third parties are current and accurate, but we neither control the timeliness of release nor the modification process of such third party information. AS SUCH, YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE AND RELY UPON THE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CAS-BIZ TECHNOLOGY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY DATA AND INFORMATION REGARGING TAX POLICIES ARE ACCURATE, CURRENT OR RELIABLE. In addition, due to rapidly changing tax rates and regulations that require interpretation qualified tax professionals, you bear full responsibility to determine the applicability of the taxes and to confirm its accuracy. You are encouraged to conduct due diligence and/or consult professional tax services of CAS-BIZ Technology for matters solely regarding taxation.
4. Temporary aSoftware and Service Terms
CAS-BIZ Technology offers 30-day trial version software through the Site either independently downloadable and installable by user, or by application form to be installed for the user by the Company’s staff. In either case, the software is available only by the request and/or consented actions of the user. By no means shall the Company be responsible for, or held liable for, any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental and/or punitive damages whatsoever from the use or attempted use of the trial-version software, including loss of data and/or profits connected with the use of the trial-version software available directly or indirectly though the Sites. As for subscription customers, there shall be an exclusive agreement between the company and the customer.
5. Indemnity and Limitations of Liability
5.1. As a condition of use of the Sites and the Services, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CAS-BIZ Technology, and its staff, directors, owners, agents, partners, affiliates, information providers, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, liability and costs associated with any damages arising from the use of the Sites. In no event will CAS-BIZ Technology, and/or its staff, directors, owners, agents, partners, affiliates, information providers, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or licensees, be liable for:
- (A) Any damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from, or related to, the use of the sites or content, the loss, delay or inability to use the Sites or Content, the loss of any content obtained through the Sites, and/or
6. Termination/Alteration of Sites, products and/or Services.